Thanks to our extensive expertise and experience in the development and manufacture of solid dosage forms, we are able to offer you analytical services for your individual requirements. In our cGMP laboratory, we support you in analyses for the development of formulations as well as stability studies and bulk manufacturing. According to your specifications.
Analytical parameters and tests are indispensable for solid pharmaceutical processes. Our analyses flexibly support your product development from the first development phase through to manufacture. Efficiently and reliably.
Our analysis laboratory provides a wide range of instrumental resources. With our measuring devices, which are in accordance with the latest requirements, we are able to provide an exact characterization of the chemical and physical-chemical properties of your starting materials, intermediate products, or products. Our experienced laboratory experts work closely with our process development team in order to support them with sound know-how in every phase of development of your product.
Take advantage of our broad range of analytical services:
- Development of methods of analysis
- Transfer, adaptation, or optimization of analysis methods (R&D or cGMP compliant)
- Validation of analysis methods according to current GMP standards
- Tests for in-process control during manufacture for research and development and pursuant to current GMP conditions
- Release testing of carrier substances (APIs and excipients) according to common pharmacopoeias
- Analytical testing of products that were manufactured according to R&D or cGMP conditions
- Release testing of bulk products according to cGMP conditions
- Compatibility studies for APIs and excipients
- Preliminary stability studies (R&D or cGMP compliant)
- Stability studies according to ICH guidelines